Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

I lol'd.

Classic, and well done. I loved the movie, and just knew there was going to be parodies off of it. I haven't seen animation looking like this in awhile, so it looked unique. It was well done, well voiced, and very entertaining. A short review, for a short movie.

And all people reading this: the newgrounds REVIEW is for reviews, NOT COMMENTS. This isn't youtube, so if your going to write about this video, WRITE A REVIEW.

Peracfutendin Peracfutendin

I am here as a reviewer and critic, not a hater.

I can bout sum this up in one word: crap.

Bit of advice, doesn't matter if you put in a famous anime character in it, it's still crap. Animation, what animation? You could make something like this in Microsoft movie editor! Music, boring. and how the hell... is this getting a 4.14. come on newgrounds, you can't tell me this stuff is almost as good as Happy Harry's work now can you? This does not get 4.14. it deserves to be in the, below 1.0 category.

In otherwords... bad animation, probably an hour put in to this, and lucky star in this= fail.

0/10
0/5

Short - Crap Short - Crap

Oh Krinkels.

Unlike a lot of people... I actually came here to give a review and an opinion(SURPRISING BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!).

Well as expected from a short the quality wasn't fantastic but the bit of humor definetly made up for it, like the other shorts, I loved it. Man oh man, Krinkels, I hope you make more of these, little shorts like these just seem to make my day.

Kratos Tragedy Kratos Tragedy

Crap. Literaly.

So... uuuuh... who exactly are you targeting as a studio audience? For if it's the average newgrounds community then you fail on a grand epic scale. Animation... was okay, but animation needs to be equal to the art, the artwork was fine at least two scenes, but any others not good at all. Sorry man, but... not funny, and it deprived the ability of somebody to make it on the front page, whoever is responsible for that is on an equal level of fail.

TheQookieMonster responds:

I was targeting your mom as an studio audience. hahahah

Left 4 Dead Fan Flash Left 4 Dead Fan Flash

Your first flash..

And hopefully your last, sorry but that was just god awful.

The Last Gift The Last Gift

HA!

If you didn't get a kick outa this, it either means I was just crazy for liking this, or people just can't swallow they're religious pride. It's okay to laugh at your own religion, there is nothing wrong with it.

SO 10 POINTS FOR SOMETHING SO FUNNY XD

Life with Navi Life with Navi

Uhuh...

The game woulda been perfect if it weren't for her.

Don't take this the wrong way, but this joke has been done a hundred times and so I can't give you anything on originality. Loved the animation and art, sound was actually decent. And well... I can relate cuz I always wanted to shoot her.

Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

Being a newfag...

I do love all the silly nilly animations that don't make any sense and just have a bunch of random crap in it, this did catch me by surprise. But... In a good way it did.

The style was beyond unique and if it was just a normal since of art, it would have not been as good as it was. What you did is what I call a masterpiece, the animation was smooth and hardcore... This was quite the masterpiece, and I do recommend this to anybody on Newgrounds.

TheBoogley responds:

wow, it's good thing I left out the cock joke then :3

: Cow-mouflage : : Cow-mouflage :

Out of boredom...

I decided to go look at some previous reviews, and near the end i saw a lot of negative reviews, but they all said the same thing... It's just ranting. All i could say is... Wtf?? FOAMY IS RANTING! Thats what made foamy famous! If you don't like foamy ranting then don't watch it and leave a nasty comment giving some bull crap insult trying to make the people who actually appreciate good flash animations. The ranting is friken awesome, and for some reason, I didn't put some really harsh language in this review like i thought i would!!!

REVIEW:

All in all, the style is nice, even though it seams a little bland, at least you kept originality and put some things in the background, which i thoroughly enjoyed. But I'm just glad it isn't always the same background. Its a good flash for these reasons.

IT MAKES SENSE.
AND IT'S FUNNY AS HELL.

10/10
5/5

Make more please, there friken hilariose.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

oh thank god...

if only this actually happened then i think youtube would be a better place for all of eternity...