Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

I lol'd.

Classic, and well done. I loved the movie, and just knew there was going to be parodies off of it. I haven't seen animation looking like this in awhile, so it looked unique. It was well done, well voiced, and very entertaining. A short review, for a short movie.

And all people reading this: the newgrounds REVIEW is for reviews, NOT COMMENTS. This isn't youtube, so if your going to write about this video, WRITE A REVIEW.

Peracfutendin Peracfutendin

I am here as a reviewer and critic, not a hater.

I can bout sum this up in one word: crap.

Bit of advice, doesn't matter if you put in a famous anime character in it, it's still crap. Animation, what animation? You could make something like this in Microsoft movie editor! Music, boring. and how the hell... is this getting a 4.14. come on newgrounds, you can't tell me this stuff is almost as good as Happy Harry's work now can you? This does not get 4.14. it deserves to be in the, below 1.0 category.

In otherwords... bad animation, probably an hour put in to this, and lucky star in this= fail.

0/10
0/5

Short - Crap Short - Crap

Oh Krinkels.

Unlike a lot of people... I actually came here to give a review and an opinion(SURPRISING BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!).

Well as expected from a short the quality wasn't fantastic but the bit of humor definetly made up for it, like the other shorts, I loved it. Man oh man, Krinkels, I hope you make more of these, little shorts like these just seem to make my day.

Murloc RPG 2: Episode 1 Murloc RPG 2: Episode 1

Great up until arena.. and not because of glitches

INB4 useless for low rating. I want to give some constructive criticism.

Well, the final boss in story mode is level 20. Which I found a little odd, considering how you can learn moves up until level 36 was it? And the final level was 40? Unless you play arena where you have to do a few hours of useless grinding (which got pretty dull.) Don't get me wrong, the story was good. But it was incredibly short and frustrating to do nothing but grind in the beginning. The problem being is simple, in the story there is no point to leveling up past 20-23 (at least as I figured as a barbarian, which I played). Once I beat the game and grinded to 40 (hey I said it was good, just that there are problems.) I exported my barbarian on to arena.

I was very disappointed. I was hoping to see arena to be much longer but instead, it was much shorter. Unless you grind like crazy on level 11 boars. Arena led to a disappointing boss fight that became more luck than skill, whom I have yet to beat and to come so close after thousand of stun based hits... and a random 'doom' appears. It be nice if there could be a strategy of some type we know on fighting him.

TL;DR leveling is moot past 20ish, story was to short, to much grinding, arena was disappointing (for me).

In the end, the story, though short, was amazing. I loved it. It was a small bit of newgrounds nostalgia for me. So thank you. You did absolutely amazing, and I want to say this in hopes of the next game that you manage to fix this. I understand that the game is more high end on graphics for a flash, and a tad more complicated... but if you can pull that off, you will have a really good game on your hand. For this kind of game, you need to be able to reach the max level not just for the final boss. Thank you for your time.

Depict1 Depict1

Nice one

Been awhile to see the cup of originality filled with originality, and less copy pasta. The game was nice and it took me quite awhile to understand. It was good and it kept me playing. Liked the mood, and loved the overall game. nice job.

Cloud Control Cloud Control

boring.

You moved to slow, the music was awful, and once you lost you just felt like giving up. The game isn't great, and it's yet another good idea for a game ruined by some simple things. The animation was nice, and at first the music was great but it just never stopped. I stopped at level 4 because thats all I needed to know about the game.

Pokemon DP Uxie Azelf Mesprit Pokemon DP Uxie Azelf Mesprit

Good times.

Ironicly, these 3 pokemon were 10 times harder to catch than the friken main pokemon, palkia and dialga, ridiculous huh? I caught both of them first time with half health paralyzed with a POKEBALL.

All in all it was a solid remix, loved it, 10/10 5/5

Zelda : Midna's Lament Remix Zelda : Midna's Lament Remix

........

I think i like this more but it did loose an important element, the fact that the song is suposed to be really sad and this just completly lost it, otherwise it was really well done, kudos man.

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix)

Impressivly done

Wow, first 10 seconds and it made my top 10 fave mario remixes. THIS WAS AWESOME!!!!!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!! =D

Perona Perona

What has been seen... can not be unseen

Rock Lee's night job.

Punish Punish

To the guy below me...

Punisher wan't a movie, it was a comic, an original and badass one at that to. This is pretty sweet and I'm loving the comic book work your doing, keep up the good work :P!

Super Mario Bros Junkie Freaky Super Mario Bros Junkie Freaky

Aye

It's been done a hundred times so its hardly original, the art... is... odd, in a bad way. It's also odd in the good way... but it's mainly just odd in a bad way.